START YOUR OWN SEEDS
Learn how to start your own cherry tomatoes, basil, and marigolds.
In this workshop, you will learn about...
* choosing the right soil *
* tools and equipment *
* reading and deciphering seed packets *
* how to plant seeds for three different plants *
* companion planting *
* nurturing your plants once they sprout *
* potting up/transplanting *
* pruning, trimming, pinching, and harvesting *
All materials will be provided including; soil, pots, seeds, and printed instructions to take home with you.
This workshop is now closed. If you would like to be alerted of the next one, fill out the form below: